I thought I would give you a peek into who exactly your chicken farmers are! Here are 5 fun facts about Judah and 5 about me (Ariel).
- Judah works at the Ark Encounter in Northern Kentucky! He does construction and site work. He and his crew built most of the outbuildings, shelter houses, and the zoo.
- Judah has lived in Michigan, Israel, Texas, and Kentucky. People often have trouble pinpointing his accent, and that’s probably why…
- Judah built our tiny house 4 years ago when we got married. It’s 448 square feet and houses four of us currently. We are hoping to add on to it soon!
- Judah loves a good dog and wants a few in the near future! A few working dogs on the farm, and a loveable family dog too.
- Judah is always prepared. With ratchet straps, first aid and trauma kits, headlamps, water, you name it – Judah probably has it with him!
- Ariel used to be a horseback trail guide and spent hours a day riding in her teens.
- Ariel loves making sourdough bread and has kept her starter alive for over a year now! Maybe she will pass it on to our children – who knows?
- Ariel enjoys sourcing as much of our food from small farms as she can! We currently get all our meat, eggs, and milk straight from awesome farmers. (Including our chicken 😉 )
- Ariel is pretty shy at heart and has to work hard to be chatty and get to know our customers. It’s worth it, though!
- Ariel stays home during the day with our two kiddos! Recently she helped our 23-month-old, Ruth, learn to hang clothes on a clothesline. Ruth thinks it’s the most fun ever.
There you have it! We’d love to get to know you too, so feel free to share some fun facts about you in the comments below!